28.6.10

YSL Fall '10: Rock & Baroque

Rock and Baroque

Rock and Baroque Limited Edition Collector Powder

Teint Radiance Foundation (in an array of colours)

Pearl Volupte Lipstick SPF 15 – New
•01 Beige Caresse
•102 Coral Sun
•103 Sparkling Pink
•105 Insolent Beige
•106 Mesmerize Purple -limited Edition-

Nail Polish Duo
•Beautiful Day – purple and turquoise
•Rive Gauche -orange and fuschia-
•Beautiful Night -purple and gold

Ombre Duo Eyeshadow
•29 Purple amethyst / Tawny brown
•31 Midnight blue / Solar gold

Ombre Solo Eyeshadow
•13 Aquamarine
•14 Satin silver

Glitter Golden Gloss –new-
•30 Golden satin
•31 Golden toffee
•? Golden ...

Variation Blush
•19 Venetian Rose

SOURCE

3 comments:

  1. It is all beautiful - I don't know how I will ever choose, I am going to be so broke!

    Best, Lisamarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Would you mind to mention the source? When I wrote the article I provided a link to the original source where I've took the photos...but some of the photos are made by me in photoshop. :)

    ReplyDelete