The sexy, sleek ponytail was a glam accessory for the after-dark fashions that Donna Karan showcased on the runway.
Get the Look
1. Spray dry hair with Cutler Volumizing Spray, as well as Cutler Protectant Treatment Spray to add a base to the hair. Using a Mason Pearson brush and a blow dryer, manipulate the product into the hair for added texture and volume.
2. Creating a side part on the right side of the head, take 1” from the front section and tuck it behind the ear. Flat iron hair section by section .
3. Take the top section, starting from the side part to the top of the crown, and pin it away, making sure the clip doesn’t kink the hair .
4. Gather a ponytail at the crown of the head, and secure with a bungee elastic. Lightly spritz with Redken Workforce 09 Flexible Volumizing Spray.
5. Connect the top section with the ponytail so it goes clockwise around the bungee elastic, and secure with french pins.