19.5.10

Gemma Arterton @ Premiere of Prince of Persia

CHANEL Celebrity Makeup Artist Kate Lee worked with Gemma Arterton at the Los Angeles premiere of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time on Monday, May 17th.

"I prepped Gemma's skin with CHANEL Hydramax + Active Serum. On her eyes, I used a beautiful violet grey shadow from a new palette launching in July- CHANEL Quadra Eye Shadow in Enigma. I lined the inside of Gemma's eyes with CHANEL Intense Eye Pencil in Clair, also launching in July. This beige shade is a nice alternative to white - it gives a more modern effect and is not quite as harsh, making the eyes appear wider. Finally, I applied two coats of CHANEL Inimitable Mascara in Noir. I used a generous amount of CHANEL Hydramax + Active Lip Care on her mouth,and added just a bit of CHANEL Rouge Allure Laque in Dynastie for a touch of colour. To complete the look, I applied CHANEL Powder Blush in Fandangoon the apples of her cheeks."

No comments:

Post a Comment