12.2.10

Smashbox Late Spring/Summer '10: Cinderella

Spring-Summer 2010 Makeup in Smashbox is all about translucent skin, healthy lip color, a pure princess natural natural makeup that will make you look gorgeous and elegant. The colors for the Spring / Summer look inspired by Cinderella are mostly pastel hues. (source)

Naked Kiss Lip and Cheek Cream
Pink Peony a faint pink color
Natural Nude light pink hue


Magic Star Lip Gloss – 6ml
Grape

Orange

Magic Play Trio Eyeshadow
Innocence
Pure metal dark green, Peach pink, Beige
Elegant Warm coffee, Light yellow, Delicate powder

Shortcut Waterproof Liner
(?) Purple

Macross Alice Mascara
Midnight Blue


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link my dear! :) I've tried to translate that as well as I could, but finally I just gave up and put my words instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn’t the summer collection from Smashbox. The summer collection is called NAKED BEAUTY and launches on May 1. Get your information correct!

    ReplyDelete