30.7.09

SEPHORA Introduces V.I.B. ( Very Important Beauty Insider )

Sephora is introducing the V.I.B. program! V.I.B. (Very Important Beauty Insider) is the new, premium level for Beauty Insiders, and your ticket to even more beauty-full rewards.

If you're a Beauty Insider, in addition to all of your existing Beauty Insider Perks, V.I.B. status earns you total red-carpet treatment and tons of extra benefits:


• A welcome offer for 10% off your entire purchase: instant gratification!
• An invite to our private holiday party and other exclusive events: complete with amazing V.I.B. perks .
• A special V.I.B. holiday gift card: the more you spend, the bigger it is!
• Exclusive V.I.B.-only monthly promotions, freebies & events: like limited edition lab samples of not-yet-released products from brand favorites .
• Access to a private V.I.B. hotline: Get your most burning beauty questions answered by our pros .

How Do I Qualify?
Spend $350 at a Sephora store or Sephora.com in a calendar year (January-December), and you automatically earn V.I.B. status for that year and the next.

Check your Status
Sign in to your Beauty Insider Account .
OR
Join Beauty Insider (it’s free!)
Start collecting points .

No comments:

Post a Comment