17.7.09

Lancome Hypnose Drama's Sephora Preview!

Introducing summer’s most fabulash launch yet: Lancôme’s new HYPNÔSE DRAMA mascara! It’s exclusively available to Beauty Insiders on sephora.com this weekend only. Don’t miss out! Eye-popping features and benefits include:

• S-shaped brush: reaches even the tiniest lashes
• Megavolume formula: plumps in a single stroke
• Short, silky bristles: evenly coat, from root to tip
• Longer bristles: create a high-fashion, fanned-out effect

Available for 48 hours only - or until sephora.com sells out.

6 comments:

  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives in-depth information. thanks for this nice article

    ReplyDelete
  2. I delight in, cause I found just what I was looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. 한국야동

    Click this link
    야설
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s an amazing paragraph in support of all the web visitors; they will get benefit from it I am sure. 한국야동

    Click this link
    야설
    한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this assignment article and kept updating interesting articles. I will be a regular reader. I am offering help to students over the globe at a low price.. 야동

    Click this link
    국산야동
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article is an appealing wealth of useful informative that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. I know it very well that if anyone visits your blog, then he/she will surely revisit it again. 국산야동

    Click this link
    한국야동
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really glad to glance at this website posts which includes plenty of useful data, thanks for providing such information. 한국야동

    Click this link
    야동
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete