26.3.09

Nail Polish helps fixing Style - and Crimilogy, too!

Nail polish helps nab robbery suspect
A woman suspected of robbing a bank in Chelsea yesterday eluded police for a half-hour before being identified by her flashy orange fingernails, police said. The woman entered Sovereign Bank on Everett Avenue at 9:45 a.m. and handed a note to the teller demanding money, according to police. The teller complied and the suspect fled with a reported $450, police said. A construction worker working nearby saw the suspect, wrote down her license plate number, and gave it to Chelsea police. Witnesses inside the bank told police that the suspect was wearing bright burnt orange fingernail polish. Within minutes of talking to witnesses, police located the vehicle and arrested Margaret Christie, 53.

2 comments:

  1. Good information.

    I came across many queries in several forums where people have been asking for advice on the best glue that can be used on nails and that is not only strong but also safe on nails. This was the same question I had sometime back when I used to apply nail gel myself. Initially the glue I got would never hold on the way it used to when done in the salon. I then came across the nail glue being sold on gel-nails which lasts very long and is pretty easy to apply. It provides a strong bonding for my nails and also does a great job in repairing the nail tips.

    Most important of all is that this is strong glue I was actually looking out for and this is used by nail salons and nail artists for professional applications. It is available at a cheap price at gel-nails and I remember seeing it at a discount of 74% which is great. Maybe this can help if you also face problems relating to poor glue quality as I did earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for information you gave!

    ReplyDelete