13.4.09

Girls Aloud false lash range from Eylure

Girls Aloud have just launched a range of falser eyelashes, one pair for each band member. Now you can smoulder like Kimberly or sex it up like Cheryl with your very own themed pair. Here's what they have to say about them.

Cheryl Cole"I love the dark glossy look of my lashes. They are a must for a night out, cool and ultra glamorous."
Kimberly Walsh"My lashes give great length and texture. I love the boost they give to my eyes."
Nadine Coyle"My lashes are full and layered with a really natural feel. I could wear this fun, flirty style every day."
Nicola Roberts"I designed my lashes to be really full but still demure. I wanted a natural beauty effect with the length and thickness we need."
Sarah Harding"I love my lashes and wear them all the time. I chose a full, spiky style that elongates my eyes."

Available in Superdrug for £5 !

No comments:

Post a Comment