2.2.09

L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hair Spray

L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin, a legendary hairspray used by hairstylists around the world, is making its U.S. debut exclusively at Target stores nationwide. Backed by L’Oréal Paris’ expertise and recommendations from top stylists around the world, Elnett Satin has set the standard for hairspray by delivering long-lasting hold while adding shine and soft touchability.

Now Target and L’Oréal have teamed up to make the famed product available and affordable to Target guests across the U.S. The exceptional formula has evolved over four decades, constantly incorporating breakthrough technology and optimized ingredients, to transform the beloved classic into a versatile beauty essential for every woman.

L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin is available at Target stores for a suggested retail price of $13.99.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to return the favor?
    .I am trying to in finding things to improve my web site!

    I suppose its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

    Here is my web-site :: rabbi
    my web page > hummingbirds

    ReplyDelete