4.1.09

ZOYA Spring 2009 - Twist

I'm not a nail polish addict, and if I'd prefer a season for nail polish, I'd say winter, because blues, grays and -um-black-um- are my things, not pinks. Spring + Nail Polish only means coral and coral-y colors to me, because I love paint my tips to cute corals. Whatever. Zoya's Spring 09 Collection, Twist, tempts me with its gorgeous coral and cute blue, and you can get a sneak peek!
Twist Collection Colors:
Harley
- soft shimmering gray

Jo - shimmering silver blue metallic
Malia - violet cream
Barbie - shimmering soft pink
Cassi - shimmering soft peach
Moxie - vibrant red plum cream
The Twist Collection is available for Pre-Order now on
Zoya.com and includes matching Hot Lips colors Smoochie (sheer shimmering rose), Trendy (sheer shimmering soft peachy pink) and Limo (sheer shimmering silver white). Zoya Nail Polish and Hot Lips lip gloss both retail for $6/ea.

No comments:

Post a Comment