19.2.09

Lipstick Queen ''Big Bang''

This futuristic formula uses small particles of shimmer to blur out lines and give your lips the ILLUSION of fuller voluptuous lips.

My Big Bang "Theory" when it comes to the lips is:
“Women spend a lot of Time looking for products that maximize the Expansion of the lips. It seems like everyday there is a new lip plumping Creation, most of which are uncomfortable to use and end up in the Black Hole of your bathroom drawer. I’ve taken all of my knowledge of the lip Cosmos and have put all my Energy into designing these eight shades of gloss for a Big Bang effect. Each shade has my exact ratio of shine to shimmer to create the illusion of fuller lips. So don’t waste anymore Space on lip plumper’s that sting – with the right formula, the possibilities for fuller looking lips and luxurious comfort are Infinite.”

Colors:
Creation
Energy
Cosmos
Infinate
Black Hole
Time
Space
Expansion


Buy at www.lipstickqueen.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment