Building on the success of its Kiehl’s Dermatologist Solutions collection of advanced formulas for more serious skin concerns, Kiehl’s is introducing Highly Efficient Skin-Tone Corrector.
Highly Efficient Skin-Tone Corrector is clinically demonstrated* to correct the appearance of brown spots and uneven skin-tone. Formulated for use as a daily treatment, the formula actively fights skin discoloration resulting from both the normal skin-aging process and external environmental factors such as photodamage from overexposure to the sun.
The latest introduction to the broad-ranging Dermatologist Solutions, the potent treatment is formulated with a unique blend of effective antioxidants and acids - Emblica, Glycolic Acid and Hepes - with the equivalent efficacy of 2% Hydroquinone.
SO WHAT IS THE BREAKTHROUGH?
Kiehl’s chemists formulated our Highly Efficient Skin-Tone Corrector with Emblica Fruit Extract and were able to achieve one of the most powerful, yet safe and effective treatments to address the significant reduction of dark spots, age spots and sun spots.
The proprietary patent-pending technology of Emblica has been shown to stabilize highly unstable ingredients including Glycolic Acid, and when used together in this formula, helps to correct the appearance of uneven skin tone. Unlike the controversial ingredient Hydroquinone, known to cause serious skin damage, Emblica is a safe, gentler combination of ingredients that achieve almost identical results.
Key Formula Properties:
· Potent treatment formulated with 2% Emblica, 4% Glycolic Acid and 5% Hepes
· Efficacy equivalent to 2% Hydroquinone
· Clinically-Demonstrated* to correct the appearance of brown spots and uneven skin-tone
· Fades age spots, freckles, and post-acne scarring
· Addresses skin discoloration resulting from skin aging and environmental factors
· Lightweight gel for easy absorption and daily use over entire face
Suggested Retail Price: $50.00
On Counter: January, 2009.